What differentiates us?
We not only aim to deliver spectacular results to our clients, but also to offer them the same sense of care you would expect from family.
Let's team up!
The 6 Hubu principles
Our principles are inspired from the Ubuntu philosophy
We are all connected
- We are one
- See in the other our own reflection
- Put yourself in the other person's shoes
We are engaged in a common vision
- Support each other
- Go beyond its role for collective well-being
- We are all in the same boat
We are stronger together
- Share your story
- Seek to create connections
- Listen actively to better understand
We generate conversations
- When you ask yourself if you should talk about it, you have to talk about it
- Your feedback is the most precious gift
- Avoid the unspoken and face difficult conversations
We courageously embrace imperfection
- Dealing with uncertainty and taking risks by exposing yourself emotionally
- We can only help those who say what is wrong
- Face reality with courage and humility
We see the good in everyone
- 99% of people have good intention
- Focusing on the positive will make us see even more positive
- Show recognition regularly and make it a priority
The Hubu team
Cofounder - Experience Creator
Gabriel, a "Red Bull Ice Cross" international athlete, is part of the top 30 in the world in a sport he has been practicing since 2014. His athletic career paired with his experience as an assistant coach at the Ecole d’Entrepreneurship de Beauce has led him to facilitate several team building events since 2017. He is talented at making links between the world of sport and team work. Finally, he stands out for his rigor, his discipline and his applied creativity when designing new experiences with the Hubu collaborators.
Daniel Renaud, PCC
Cofounder - Professional Coach
Daniel has been coaching teams worldwide since 2009. He has been on missions in more than 15 countries in Africa alone. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) by profession, he can quickly seize the needs and stakes of teams work. Above all, Daniel is a connector since he has a strength that allows people to enter into their authenticity to allow openness and to discover each other. More importantly, Daniel knows how to get the communication flowing to make sure that teams talk about the real stuff.
Claudelle is Hubu's sunshine. After studying in the United States, she completed her studies in hospitality. There is never an idea too big for Claudelle, who thrives on challenges. No matter what you may have in mind for your next team building events, she will be able to bring all the smallest details into action for your satisfaction. As a bonus, she will bring joy in this whole process. A generous, easy-going, caring girl who perfectly represents the Ubuntu spirit.
Hubu : Because We Are.
The name “Hubu” comes from the combination of the word “hub” and the abbreviation of “Ubuntu”, an African philosophy that means “I am because we are”. Furthermore, “hu” + “bu” means “human business” and it’s our mission to make organizations more human.