Meaning of the Hubu socks:
- The Hubu socks are a symbol of ubuntu which means "I am because we are" in the Zulu language;
- They signify respect and kindness for others- the importance to put others first and show empathy.
- Give these socks as a gift to someone important to you and share how they influenced or inspired you.
- Made in Canada;
- M / L - Male (8-12), Female (10-13);
- 48% nylon, 32% polyester, 20% spandex.
You can currently pre-order our socks. They should arrive February 20th. Shipments will begin upon reception of the socks.